INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information you give us or permit us to access. Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, image, email and physical address, IP address, telephone number or mobile phone identifier, and when necessary, credit card information.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use your information to provide products and services to you including:
- Enhancing, personalizing and customizing user experiences, such as placing an order and other activities
- Communicating with you about your purchase, account information or customer service
- Analyzing user behavior and trends to better understand our customers and gain consumer insights
- Providing and conducting marketing and promotions
- Communicating with you about our products, services and events, and for other promotional purposes
- Administering contests, promotions, events, surveys or other features
- Displaying relevant marketing to you and other information about NAPCA
We only send you communications if you have opted-in to receive NAPCA e-mails and/or SMS messages. If you no longer want to receive emails/SMS messages or want to delete/update your personal data, please contact us or log into your account.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
NAPCA uses technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft, and loss. While NAPCA strives to protect its user’s personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee 100% the security or confidentiality of any information that you provide to us or that is otherwise disclosed by you online. We recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, such as installing anti-virus software, closing browsers after use, keeping confidential your log-in credentials and passwords. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information online from children under 13 and we do not specifically target children under 13 in our marketing materials or other advertising.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal data, and to request access to, deletion and portability of your own personal information by contacting us as described in the “Contact Us” section. We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information.
OPT-OUT, DELETE OR MODIFY INFORMATION
You may cancel your account, or opt-out of receiving e-mail messages from NAPCA at any time. You can also modify or delete your account profile within certain NAPCA services through your account.
To unsubscribe and stop receiving communications from NAPCA, you can change your account settings or follow the instructions enclosed within the email, text message, notification or other promotional message or communication. If you have unsubscribed from any NAPCA communications, due to production schedules, you may receive communications already in production. NAPCA may keep information and content in our backup files and archives.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your rights under California law and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the previous 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at: 1-800-799-4640
- Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability once within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information.
- Describe your request with enough detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity and confirm that the personal information relates to you.
We will respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt.